The cleaner has to provide, under the direction/instruction of senior staff, a clean and hygienic environment which meets specified cleaning standards. He or she has to carry out cleaning and associated duties.
Responsibilities include: cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc). Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities. Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc).
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.